Selling to Tokki
FAQ: Stock Intake, Shipping, and returns
What does “TOKKI” mean?
Pronounced “toe-key” it means rabbit, in Korean.
How do find your stock? How does it work?
- You drop off your clean, smoke free and pet hair free, gently worn and like-new or vintage clothing/shoes/accessories.
- Give us 48-hours to go through your items; longer depending on how many drop-offs we have to go through.
- We make you a cash offer for what we would like to take or offer 20% additional in store credit.
What happens to items Tokki does not take?
We have partnered with a local community organization to donate on your behalf. We donate weekly and our donations directly impacts families in need.
How are prices determined?
Tokki generally pays 20-40% of what it would be priced at in the store. For example If we buy something for $3, it will be priced to sell at $10. Of course, there are always exceptions and it is based on demand, seasonality, brand, condition and inventory.
When can I drop off my items?
Please call or test 437-775-1138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a drop off time
All prices are in CAD $.
- Return Policy
- Items purchased online for both in-store pick up and shipment can be exchanged for store credit up to 7 days of receiving or picking up purchased item(s).
- Shipping Policy
- Items purchased online with a shipping option, purchaser agrees to cover all shipping and handling charges. Rates are calculated as per Canada Post standard rates based on location and weight. We offer standard, priority, and express shipping options.
- In-store Pick Up
- You may opt to pick up your online purchase in-store; pick up of item must be made within 14 days. If arrangements cannot be made please contact us to let us know at email@example.com
All appropriate Canadian taxes are included in the price.